With over 20 year’s experience in the IT industry for support services, covering most vendors, how could we help your business? Save time, money and have peace of mind with the right levels of support - across your whole IT environment.
Delivering business critical services is a key priority for any IT department, including ensuring that the full IT environment is supported effectively and efficiently. But this can be complex and time consuming. Our On Premises Support service consolidates multiple support contracts across multiple vendors, whether hardware, software or subscription based models into one support agreement. Providing you with a 24x7x365 single point of contact for all your On Premises support needs.
- Single point of contact for multiple vendor support
- Cost reductions through increased efficiencies and reduced inaccuracies
- Asset consolidation and inventory control
- Streamlined renewal process and timings
- Fully compliant and optimum levels of support across your environment
- Reducing time spent on IT admin and delivering peace of mind
- Expertise in delivering support management around the globe across private and public sector organisations
- 24x7x365 support desk, accessible via phone, email or online
- Over 20 year’s experience providing support services via a dedicated account management team
- Extensive vendor relationships including being only 1 of 4 HPE Support Service Partners, Cisco Premier Partner, Dell, Citrix, VMWare, RedHat, Symantec partner.
- Asset Upcycling to support the circular economy.
Schedule a call to review your current IT and support environment. See how you can benefit from all your multiple vendors and their associated Service Level Agreements under a single contract, with one renewal date and one point of contact. And not just in the UK - we deliver support management globally.
Find out more about:
"CANCOM understands our business when and where it really counts and add genuine value to the entire systems lifecycle. In a world of cost cutting and prices, CANCOM continues to deliver."
Senior System Administrator, Financial Institute, UK
Stay updated and subscribe to our regular communications.